QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
MINDPICKED is a new generation recruitment firm providing companies solutions in their search for talent, and talents opportunities who wants to reach their potential.
We specialize in middle and senior management recruitment in various sectors and countless job functions.
We are looking for a "SENIOR FINANCIAL PLANNING ANALYST" for our client. Our client is one of the leading multinational companies in the FMCG sector.
- Prepare business plan, budget and forecast studies of the company;
- Prepare the monthly P/L, budget vs. actual comparison analysis;
- Develop monthly forecasts and coordinate periodic country level sales and income forecasts;
- Develop other plans to execute on divisional objectives (sales forecasts, spending targets, etc.)
- Manage monthly performance reporting and analysis for the divisions;
- Be responsible for conducting and developing annual budget and reporting process and involving and supporting long term strategic planning process;
- Ensure deeper analysis on budget and actual variances and help providing best-class budget control on financial activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field;
- 3+ years of auditing and/or controlling experience preferably in one of the Big Four;
- Strong organization skills, including ability to proactively follow up on ongoing projects, and strict attention to detail;
- Excellent communication and people skills;
- Fluency in English;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.