QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Mondelez International LLC is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
While Mondelez International LLC is new, our brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which our products are marketed. As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International LLC has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum.
Mondelez International LLC portfolio includes several billion-dollar brands such as Nabisco, Oreo and LU biscuits, Cadbury and Milka chocolate, Tang powdered beverages and Trident gums. Mondelez International LLC has annual revenue of approximately $35 billion and operations in more than 100 countries.
This position is accountable for supporting European Gum & Candy factories and co-manufacturers in developing, testing & implementing packaging solutions, materials and methods which are for new products and line extensions, for quality improvement, for margin management via productivity solutions, for maintaining brand equity assets.
- Provides the technical design and concept development support to address the consumer needs and benefit and develops preliminary prototypes for a customer,
- Understands the consumer target and relevant benefit of any development and leverages consumer insights into the process or package design,
- Participates in project initiation and agrees on packaging brief (consumer/ customer needs and technical and supply chain requirements),
- Formulates project objectives and strategies, develops experimental designs, performs risk analysis and draws conclusions from result of project work, Implementation of any new packaging technology with local engineering and R&D product developers and reviewing, validating and revising technical specifications for packaging materials/methods,
- Assists business by providing advice / input to ensure soundness of business decisions / actions on packaging-related matters / issues,
- Delivers technical support to Operations: Provides resources to test and resolve operational / quality issues; issues timely and accurate technical information / recommendation.
- Minimum of BS in Packaging Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or similar (master would be an advantage),
- Good oral and written English,
- 3-5 years of relevant (packaging) work experience, preferably at a multinational packaged-food company,
- 1-2 years of experience in project supervision,
- General knowledge of food related Technologies and understanding of food safety aspects (HACCP),
- General knowledge of packaging regulatory aspects is an asset,
- Ability to plan and conduct short, medium and long-term projects, work on several projects simultaneously, and manage time and other resources effectively.
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
Sound interesting? Then don't hesitate to apply. Please do so online.
Thank you for your interest, we look forward to speaking to you.
Dear Applicant; by applying to this job position, you grant us your consent to the processing and transferring of your personal data for the purposes as described herein. Your personal data will be processed by Kent Gıda Maddeleri San. ve Tic. A.Ş. within the scope of Personal Data Protection Law numbered 6698 (the “Law”). Your personal data shall be kept within Mondelez International group companies which our Company is a member of, for the purposes of evaluating job opportunities in relation to your application and the job position which you applied. Your personal data may be stored in our servers situated outside of Turkey or may be transferred to the countries where the relevant Mondelez International group company is situated such as Russia, Switzerland or United states of America due to our Company’s regional base. Your rights within scope of the Law are stipulated under Article 11 of the Law. In case you wish your CV to be removed from our database or you wish to exercise your rights under the Law, please contact us.
Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu (“Kanun”) kapsamında şirketimiz Kent Gıda Maddeleri San. ve Tic. A.Ş. tarafından işlenecektir. Kişisel verileriniz, başvurduğunuz pozisyon ve başvurunuzla bağlantılı istihdam olanaklarının değerlendirilmesi amacıyla şirketimizin de üyesi olduğu Mondelez International şirketler grubu bünyesinde tutulacak olup, yurtdışında yer alan serverlarımızdan birinde depolanabilir veya şirketimizin bulunduğu bölgeye bağlı olarak başta, Rusya, İsviçre veya Amerika olmak üzere, ilgili Mondelez International grup şirketinin bulunduğu ülkeye transfer edilebilir. Bu Kanun kapsamındaki haklarınız, Kanun’un 11. maddesinde belirtilmiştir. Özgeçmişinizin veri tabanımızda yer almasını istemediğiniz veya Kanunen sağlanan haklarınızı kullanmak istemeniz halinde bizimle iletişime geçmenizi rica ederiz.
Kent Gıda Maddeleri San. ve Tic. A.Ş.