QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are seeking a motivated Plant Admin Support. This position will be located in Mustafakemalpasa, BURSA reporting to our Plant Manager.
· Management of P2P transactions in SAP (vendor creation, invoice, PR creations)
· Supporting shift planning system and provide effective communication about all processes between Plant manager and Plant team, other departments.
· Organize administrative activities of the plant (mandatory visits, permits, trainings…)
· PPE stock management
· Culls/Re-cycle/Write off Material Management
· Following Supplier relations and process flow.
· Support plant management in KPI’s reporting
· Responsible for regulatory reporting to officials
· Contribute/Support to capital request process execution
· Supporting the IT issues to Plant Team with IT responsible.
· University Degree ( Preferably Business Administration, Economy, Econometric, Industrial Engineer, Agricultural Engineer)
· Preferably 1-2 years of experience within similar field
· Good command of MS Office programs
· SAP or other reporting tools knowledge
· Good in written and spoken English
· Good command of organizational skills
· Customer-focused and able to work with people from different cultures.
· Ability to work in a challenging business environment and in a matrix organization, Problem Solver
· Good communication and networking skills, Team player with good interpersonal skills to influence people
· Strong coordination skills
· Able to locate at Bursa and/or Mustafakemalpasa
Bayer successfully completed the acquisition of Monsanto in June 2018, bringing together Monsanto’s leadership in seeds and plant traits with Bayer’s leadership in chemical and biological crop protection. By joining forces, we will create even more extensive career opportunities for talent around the world. We’re a global team working to shape agriculture through breakthrough innovation that will benefit farmers, consumers, and our planet.
While we are now Bayer, we will continue to hire using separate career sites until we can integrate our career platforms.We invite you to explore the career opportunities available at the combined company by visiting us.