QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
· University degree in Business Administration, Economics or related field
· Minimum 4-5 years of experience in a similar function, preferably in multinational companies
· Strong accounting and finance background, SMMM certificate is an asset
· Knowledge of local law -VAT, accounting standards (IFRS) etc.
· Experience in audit backround is preferred
· Highly fluid usage experience of MS Office applications, working knowledge of SAP, ability to work on operation systems
· Capable in Core Competencies of: Plans & Aligns, Drives Results, Collaborates, Manages Complexity.
· Ability to operate independently and proactively, with the ability to prioritize activities and make sound decisions in a complex environment
· Assertiveness and ability to work under pressure to meet tight timeline
· Ability to work successfully with people from a variety of different cultures and backgrounds
· Native Turkish, fluent English
· Located in İstanbul or willing to relocate
We are seeking a Senior Accountant based in Istanbul reporting to Chief Accountant in Accounting/Finance/Controlling Department.
· Ensure proper financial transactions aligned with IFRS standards and local rules
· Review monthly, quarterly and yearly closing activities
· Communication with external auditors, tax consultants, tax office, other institutions
· Internal control and internal audit - meet requirements
· Responsible from statutory e-books and giving support e-invoice, e-archive etc. projects
· Corporate tax submission on a quarterly basis and local adjustments for the differences between IFRS vs Local GAAP
· Coordinate VAT Refund Process with external tax auditors.
· Responsible for all tax obligations tax declarations (VAT, stamp tax, BA/BS, Withholding Declarations)
· Have good command of the related BS and PL accounts, monthly analysis and balance reconciliation of these accounts among each other.
· Payroll accounting knowledge
· To take the responsibility of Intercompany accounts and fixed asset accounts
Bayer successfully completed the acquisition of Monsanto in June 2018, bringing together Monsanto’s leadership in seeds and plant traits with Bayer’s leadership in chemical and biological crop protection. By joining forces, we will create even more extensive career opportunities for talent around the world. We’re a global team working to shape agriculture through breakthrough innovation that will benefit farmers, consumers, and our planet.