QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Summary - Job Description:
As an Executive Assistant within the Executive Office, this role will provide business, office and administrative support to Key Management Team. Also, oversee daily administrative activities, as well as be responsible for a broad range of tasks which will vary in scope and complexity. A strong focus, ability to manage multiple priorities, timelines and discretion will be key characteristics to success in this role.
Position Details - Service Excellence:
- Exercise discretion in managing correspondence, information, and all matters of confidentiality; keep executive(s) up-to-date.
- Consistently demonstrate excellent judgement and unwavering integrity, exhibiting a high level of confidentiality, discretion, and diplomacy when dealing with sensitive correspondence, issues and information.
- Provide accurate, organized and efficient administrative support including; logistics related to meetings / events, proactive correspondence management, pre-mails, filing, arranging travel and reservations expenses, and other related duties.
- May provide support regarding personal matters and may require flexibility in managing priorities and own schedule to accommodate any unforeseen developments or needs as they arise.
- Prioritize and manage own workflow to ensure quality and efficiency to meet deadlines and be flexible in adjusting to changing work priorities.
- Proactively address or resolve issues within own area of accountability and ensure others are informed of any matters requiring their attention.
- Ensure optimal level of executive administrative support and professionalism to the Key Management Team.
- Apply appropriate due diligence ensuring accuracy in preparing and promptly completing any necessary forms and other documentation.
- Collect and track data, research information, sort and distribute mail, balance and process expense reports, assist in meeting preparation, create and maintain files and perform other executive administrative assignments as required.
- Bachelor's degree in the field of administration or other related disciplines.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role in a demanding environment.
- Quick thinker who is relentless in pursuing assignments and accomplish goals.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Eagerness and temperament to participate in a bustling, a fast changing environment.
- Ability to manage expectations and deal effectively and professionally with stakeholders across various levels.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Proficient in the MS Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), familiarity with SAP is a plus.
- No military obligation for male candidates.