QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
MSD is a leading global biopharmaceutical company that has been inventing for life for more than a century. Bringing forward medicines and vaccines for many of the world's most challenging diseases. Through our prescription medicines, vaccines, biologic therapies, and animal health products, we work with customers and operate in more than 140 countries to deliver innovative health solutions. We also demonstrate our commitment to increasing access to healthcare through far-reaching policies, programs and partnerships. Today MSD continues to be at the forefront of research to advance the prevention and treatment of diseases that threaten people and communities around the world. For more information visit msd.com.
· 4th years students or fresh graduate at economics and administrative sciences is preferred,
· Good command of MS Office applications,
· Good command of written and spoken English,
· Strong in analytical and interpersonal skills,
· Self motivated with good communication skills,
· Willingness to work with high result orientation,
· Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment,
· Willingness for a career in Clinical Research.
· Supporting finance group at clinical research department,
· Communication with suppliers, which are working with clinical research department,
· Follow-up payments to suppliers in accordance with company procedures,
· Management of invoices for executed payment.