QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are offering an exciting opportunity to role with Brand Communication and Media Buying Specialist as the leading mono-brand retail botanical beauty company for an individual that has experience in this role and enthusiastic about the brand communication processes in an international company.
Brand Communication Responsibilities:
· Writing press releases, media announcements and information for the media,
· Contacting reporters, producers and editors in print and broadcast media depending on the event / interview / product delivery,
· Responding to requests for information from media outlets,
· Helping maintain the organization's corporate image and identity,
· Monitoring, analyzing and sharing effectiveness of PR campaigns,
· Coordinate scheduling and logistics as necessary,
· Working with advertisers for timely and useable ad submissions,
· Working with manager to determine event budget and to manage expenses to that budget,
· Researching media coverage both for the brand and competitors as well as the industry trends,
· Supporting the influencer communication management,
· Supporting the production of advertisements,
· Working for social responsibility projects of the Yves Rocher Foundation (separated from the Yves Rocher brand),
· Supporting the brand events, fairs, conferences etc.
Media Buyer Responsibilities:
· Negotiate with advertising sales agents to acquire cost-efficient and budget-conscious advertising space, sponsorships, or product placements.
· Acquire desirable time slots and media space for advertising campaigns.
· Use market research information, such as demographics, media usage, ratings and the type of content in a given vehicle,
· Choose the best possible venue or medium for an advertising campaign.
· Form good relationships with advertising sales agents to obtain the best prices and values for advertisement placements, campaigns, or even media bundles.
· Monitor the purchased media to make sure the advertisements appear as planned, and they credit or bill clients as necessary to settle accounts.
· University degree in social sciences,
· Minimum 3 years of experience in brand communication field,
· Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and preferably in French,
· Highly skilled in communication, result oriented, problem solver, negotiation, organization, and planning, Analytical thinking, communication, persuasion, and research abilities are required
· Good command of MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Power point, etc.),
· No military obligation for male candidates.