QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
NAZALI is a full-service tax & legal firm providing a wide range of services to its both national and international clients with its expert and experienced team. Our core objective is to establish a long-term, trust-based relationship with our clients and to provide the most convenient service in the most accurate fastest way.
NAZALI, with its principle “Grows along with knowledge”, adopts research and questioning oriented service manner as a principle, and becomes a well-known brand with its increasing esteemed clients.
NAZALI offers legal solutions in financial law and its sub-disciplines such as accounting, corporate finance and tax dispute, by its expert and experienced team. NAZALI summarizes its effort with respect to serving healthy growth policies to its clients on the basis of knowledge and law.
NAZALI provides the services in the fields of Tax, Consultancy, Risk Analysis and Company Restructurings, Audit, Law, Social Security, Occupational Health and Safety, Intellectual Property Law and R&D, Customs and Foreign Trade, Accounting and Payroll, Financial Incentives, Advisory Services and Public Administration and Compliance.
Today, NAZALI continues to provide services to their clients who are engaged in the fields of textile, construction, terra industry, medical, food, automotive industry, domestic and foreign trade and service industry; and thanks to its clients, NAZALI is becoming a well-known and preferred brand in business segment in Turkey.
We are looking “Tax Lawyer” with the following qualifications to join ourTax Controversy Department.
- University degree in law,
- Proficiency in knowledge of written and spoken English,
- Maximum 2 years’ experience in tax law department,
- Good computer skills,
- Excellent team management and coordination skills,
- At least 2 years postponement of military obligation for male candidates,
- High organizational, follow-up and time-management skills,
- Analytical mind with an ability to pro-actively resolve problems,
- Proven ability to work individually as well as part of a team,
- Selected candidates will be responsible for providing legal advice and support to foreign investors and local firms in all aspects of tax law, company and commercial law, company restructurings.