Tecrübeli / Tecrübesiz
Tecrübeli / Tecrübesiz
GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
We are currently looking for a Factory Assistant in Karacabey Team who is responsible for creating and implementing internal employee communications content, and forums which create excitement, drive engagement, align teams and individuals and shape culture.In addition, she/he will coordinate the compliance of training materials, location and records on a timely manner and follow-up the training effectiveness for all factory employees and gives administrative support to Factory Manager & Factory Leadership Team members
- Leading the communication road map and execution in Factory in accordance with Corporate Communications and Factory Operation Master Plan
- Developing written or visual contents for all factory communication subjects. These contents to be prepared taking into consideration of the current employee engagement level and work environment.
- Identifying communication opportunities to support the corporate synergy and leading related communication activities. These communication opportunities must help improving the engagement of employees and stakeholders
- Work in close collaboration with CO-Functions in terms of communication activities such as food safety , health, safety and environment awareness
- Custodian of our commitment to constructive employee relations and open social dialogue: Coordinate employee relations strategy with a “Nestlé in the Market” approach
- Support on enhancing and maintain productive dialogue with Union and Worker's representatives
- Leading and managing “all hands” meetings, townhalls, workshops, conferences and events to deliver a maximum of impact at Factory.
- Coordinate and maintain the content of Nestlé Karacabey Factory's social media account
- Support the preparation of media stories, interviews, speeches, presentations, announcements (collecting fact& figures, develop stories for the media).
- Communicating / promoting the “Creating Shared Value” activities/approach carried out globally and locally
- Stakeholders communication arrangement; proactively providing information to the governmental stakeholders and coordinate relations
- Organizing the internal and corporate events such as product launches , engagement activities , social responsibility activities in coordination with the service-providing agencies considering relevant budget.
- Assist communications strategy and supporting the Factory Manager and the crisis management team in times of crisis
- Selection of appropriate training location and monitoring training effectiveness for targeted audiences
- Coordinating training schedule based on training requirements
- Delivering training tools/items including presentation materials, training guides/manuals, course evaluations, etc.
- Training record coordinations via I-Learn and pre-defined tools
- Give administrative support to Factory Manager and FLT ( Factory Leadership Team) members
- TDA (Technical Document Administrator role in the market, keep updated list of Technical instructions as well as distributing the instructions to the related functions, keep updated documentation for NQMS and ISO
- University Degree (Social Sciences)
- 2-3 years of experience in a comparable function.
- Experience working in a large, multinational matrix organization is preferred
- English is a must (min. B2)