QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
NGN is a global system integrator operating in Turkey and Middle East since 2005. The main focus of NGN is to create business solutions for complex information, computing, telecom, and engineering systems. NGN provides consultancy, implementation and support services in the following areas: Data Centers and cloud solutions; Call Centers and Network Infrastructure; IT Infrastructure Services; Information and Network Security; Advanced Analytics and Reporting, Big Data; Application Development; Business and ITIL/ITSM Processes; Building Information Modeling (BIM) and Smart Cities; Transportation and Logistics Processes; IT Outsourcing; Virtual Reality and 3D solutions; Internet of Things and Blockchain Technologies. Providing services to many national and international companies in different sectors including banking and finance, production, public, retail and energy, NGN has so far completed hundreds of big scale projects that improve business efficiency and continuity.
We are looking for a New Technologies Presales ( AR / VR solutions ) who is passionate about helping customers develop immersive 3D applications using (AR/VR) technologies.
- 4+ years of professional experience building interactive experiences in gaming or real-time 3D technologies
- Deep understanding of established programming design pattern
- Being interested in AI / BI is a huge plus.
- Experience working with Virtual and Augmented Reality technologies
- 4 - 5 experience developing and deploying production web- or enterprise-scale solutions
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Excellent verbal skills and ability to explain technical concepts to a variety of audiences
- Strong written communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity to keep technical skills current and stay abreast of industry trends and applications
- Comfort speaking with and presenting to executives, IT managers, and developers (internal and external)
- Experience architecting/operating solutions built on cloud services.
- 4-5 years design/implementation/consulting experience with AR, VR, Mixed Reality, 3D, or immersive applications
Roles & Responsibilities
• Work with the product team to distil customer needs and influence product features and roadmap
• Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams, and Customer Support
• Develop and deliver content and programs (e.g., training, reference architectures) to scale your impact
• Build AR/VR demonstrations and deliver them in 1:1 and 1:many formats
• Work with customers to determine path to production
• Help customers work with partners to take solutions from Proof-of-Concept into pilot and ultimately production.
• Product Strategy and Management, Solution Design and Architecture, Mobile App UX, Dev. & Test Strategy, Pre Sales, Roadmap Definitions, Digital QA Transformations, Enterprise Solution Consulting, Customer Presentations, Sales Closures, SOW, Pricing Strategies, Engagement Models, Market & Technology Research.
• Solution Channels Worked: UX, Mobile Payments, Gamification, Augmented Reality, VR, Eyetracking, Social, Analytics, Cloud, Sensors, APIs & BaaS Platforms, RWD, Digital Commerce, DevOps, Mobility in IoT,Machine Learning, Blockchain.
As an New Technologies Presales, you will possess broad technical expertise, passion in the AR/VR space, strong interpersonal skills, and experience in related technologies such as 3D development and immersive applications. You will have a strong understanding of large scale computing solutions, continuously hone and expand your skill set, and effectively lead deep architecture discussions. You will be dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge to make a significant impact.