QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
WORK AREA : 45 rooms boutique hotel in Nişantaşı Abdi İpekçi Street
Unbound Collection By Hyatt
SCOPE OF WORK :
Front Desk Agent is responsible to assist the FOM in all aspects of the department including but not limited to operations, planning in accordance with hotel policies and procedures. The Front Desk Agent provides high quality service for guests inline with Hyatt Standards.
Key Responsibilities :
• Act with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and philosophy of Hyatt.
• Assist guests for check-in and check-out processes (verifying registration, address and credit information, balancing bank, posting charges).
• Respond to guest inquiries; coordinate guest requests including special arrangement of services, courteously and efficiently. Informs guests on hotel services, features and room amenities.
• Answer hotel telephones courteously and efficiently, following Hyatt standards.
• Follow Nish Palas operational policies and procedures, including those for cash and credit card handling, safety and security and all other policies, procedures and standards to ensure we can consistently exceed our guests’ expectations.
• Update all car transfer charges.
• Prepare reports to FOM.
• Verify discrepancies.
• Follow up the Wake-up call requests and Room Service Orders.
• Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
• Fulfill responsibilities as requested by the FOM.