CARE FOR SKIN – CARE FOR PEOPLE
For more than 130 years, care for consumers and our people is what has driven us. Every day, our global brand icons, such as NIVEA, Eucerin, and Hansaplast, make more than 500 million consumers in over 200 countries feel good in their skin. Join this world of care and start your career in an environment that offers you the opportunity to work with leading experts and the highest scientific research technologies. Shape your professional future from day one and explore our collaborative culture with courageous, innovative teams that all share one exciting goal: inventing skin care products of the next generation.
YOU WILL TAKE CARE OF (Job Description/Responsibilities)
• Supporting the Senior Brand Manager in development of the action plan in line with the category strategy and following up the execution together with the team members & cross-functional teams.
• Tracking the performance of the categories proposing necessary corrective actions.
• Following the competition and the market closely.
• Supporting the execution of product launches.
• Executing account specific promo and activation plan, and following up for executing with Shopper & Customer Marketing team.
• Managing the Consumer Interaction process for categories in line with the company policy.
• Supporting the manager in management of category budgets.
• Executing artwork processes with the supervision of the manager.
WHAT IT TAKES (Qualifications)
• University degree in Business Administration, Economics or Marketing.
• 1-3 years of marketing experience, preferably in FMCG marketing.
• Fluent in English
• Good knowledge of Office systems such as Excel and Powerpoint
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
• Eager to learn and develop
• Team player
• Flexible & quick in adaptation