QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a Long-Term Intern who is expected to support our team in Izmir Office, Cigli minimum 3 days per week for min 6 months to 1 year.
Essential Experiences, Skills, and Qualifications:
- 3rd & 4th-year university students or master students preferably in Social Sciences or another related quantitative field,
- Strong analytical, technical and problem-solving skills,
- Strong written & verbal English language communication skills & fluency,
- Strong organization skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks,
- Result-oriented and strong planning and organization skills.
- The entry of Training Certificates to the System,
- The entry of educational entries to the Academy System,
- Internal and external travel & hotel reservations
- All relevant administrative issues.