QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- B.S. and/or M.S. in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or related engineering departments.
- 3+ years of experience in metallic and/or composite airframe structures design and analysis.
- Experience with relevant modules of ANSYS or similar analysis tools.
- Ability to use Catia and/or Creo.
- Proficiency in English (written & spoken).
- Ability to work with inter-disciplinary people/teams.
- No military obligation.
- Positive personality.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge with airworthiness regulations (either FAA or EASA).
- Working as part of Integrated Product Team to design, develop, integrate and verify metallic and/or composite airframe structures.
- Tasks will include:
- Working with civil and military standards (MIL-STD-810, MIL-HDBK-516, JSSG-2006, RTCA DO 160, EASA CS-23, CS-25, CS-29 etc.)
- Working with EASA and local civil airworthiness authority for Structures certification
- Primary and Secondary Aerostructures Design and Analysis
- CAD modeling, collaborative design with PLM
- Linear and Non-Linear FEM Modeling and Simulation
- Static, Dynamic Strength Analysis based on unitary and combined load case definitions
Yapısal Tasarım Mühendisi pozisyonu ile ilgili daha detaylı bilgi almak ya da diğer iş fırsatlarını incelemek için aşağıdaki sayfaları inceleyebilirsiniz.Yapısal Tasarım Mühendisi İş İlanları