QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Since 2005, we have been providing software services to Turkey’s largest and most prestigious enterprises in the finance and telecom industries. With our continuously growing 450-strong team, we offer turnkey project and consultancy services with the Java, .Net, Mobile, Cloud, ML Technologies, as well as bringing added value to the software industry with our extensive experience in Enterprise Architecture, ALM, SDLC, Product and Project Management, AI, DevOps and IT offshoring services.
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer having the following qualifications to be employed in our company.
• Computer engineering degree,
• 1-8 years java development experience, (Graduation year: 2012-2018)
• Back-end development experience (system design) - ability to create end-to-end systems
• Building RESTful API services and client integrations
• Highly experienced in HTML and CSS (responsive layout)
• Spring (Spring MVC, Spring Cloud, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Security);
• Continuous Integration (Bamboo, Jenkins) is a plus
• Design Patterns;
• Object oriented development knowledge preferred,
• Excellent programming skills and SQL knowledge,
• Residence in Istanbul is required,
• Good team player, result oriented attitude and analytical mind,
• Strong communicational and interpersonal skills,
• High energy and drive,
• Male Candidates, preferably should have no military obligation or deferred for at least 1 year.
Would you like to perform rewarding work while contributing to the success on an established, growing company? Would you like to perform rewarding work while contributing to the success on an established, growing company?
• Develops complex program documentation using structure diagrams, behavior diagrams and interaction diagrams, system and program flowcharts, test plans and conversion plans.
• Reviews the development and coding of Java programs and systems. Ensures appropriate documentation is utilized in information systems projects.
• Performs post implementation reviews to determine if the system and cost objectives of the project were achieved.
• Analyzes and recommends new procedures and techniques to improve the supported systems.
• Communicates technical information successfully with technical and non technical audiences such as third party vendors, external customer technical departments, various levels of management and other relevant parties.
• Leads medium and large technical development teams to successful implementation of quality code products. Lots of projects on a software house. We expect you to join our teams as a Senior Java Developer, experience new technologies and business requirements.
Lots of projects on a software house. We expect you to join our teams as a Senior Java Developer, experience new technologies and business requirements.