QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
· Strong academic background, including a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics or other related field
· Minimum 3 years’ experience, mining industry experience is preferable
· English language skills - excellent written and verbal communication
· Professional knowledge of MS Office Applications (Word, Excel and Power Point).
· Strong facilitation, presentation, reporting and research skills,
· Well-developed team working, time management and communication skills
· Result driven approach,
· No military obligation (for male candidates)
· Operate and coordinate bank guarantees and Letters of Credit activities and other contingent facilities.
· Negotiating credit or contingent facilities and other financial products (leasing, factoring etc) with local and global banks in and outside of Turkey.
· Managing daily cash balances and trading in the financial markets in line with the treasury procedures
· Preparing daily, weekly, and monthly reports
· Prepare actual and forecast cash flow statements,
· Execute the petty cash operations
· Responsible for banking and payment operations in domestic and foreign markets
· Promoting new products launched in global banking & financial system and enhancing the Treasury Department’s capabilities
· Supporting sales operations
· Follow up the Group updates on accounting policies.