QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the monthly close process in a timely and accurate manner
- Oversee the flow of cash and financial instruments
- Primary company representative for managing banking, bonding, and insurance transactions
- Interacts with fiscal authorities, banks, internal and external auditors
- Ensures compliance with IFRS reporting policies
- Ensure that all financial policies, accounting, and cash management procedures are in accordance with relevant laws, rules and regulations,
· Leading the company’s general financial planning processes, controlling and coordinating the business plans, budget, and forecasts.
- Present the company’s financial information to Financial Director
- Implement the company’s financial policy and procedures manuals
- Responsible for assessing the company’s performance against both short / long term strategy as well as the company’s budget
· Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business Administration with minimum 15 years of accounting/finance experience.
· Finance, treasury, controlling, IFRS, accounting experience is expected.
· Team management experience in similar positions.
· Excellent communication skills in English is expected.
· Highly developed organisational skills
· Ability to prioritise and steer towards targets
· CPA is an asset. Expertise in Turkish tax system, good understanding about commercial and business law
· Male candidates must have completed their military service