Medium Level Manager
Medium Level Manager
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Mine Operation Superintendent
We are global mining company which has several sites around the world.
We conduct all our activities in line with the policy of "People First", from A to Z. We aim to build a fair and transparent culture where each employee has a say, shows their potential, creates value, and contributes to the company in order to create a high-performance, improvement-oriented, committed, highly engaged, satisfied, successful and healthy organization which is united under the same core values.
The core values of our company and the origin of our Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Accessibility policy are based on the concept of "Respect". We are building a culture that recognizes and appreciates diversity of each individual, regardless of their language, race, religion, national or social origin, ethnicity, gender, disability and age, and that promotes equal opportunity under any circumstances.
We are looking for dynamic, pro-active, analytical approached, and self-motivated Mine Operation Superintendent for our project in Develi.
All applicants will be considered within our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion policy.
What awaits you in this role?
- Monitoring, controlling, and reporting daily open pit activities,
- Complying with HSE regulations and standards.
- Ensuring to the contractors’ activities in accordance with the company policy and procedures, environmental legislation, regulations, international environmental standards, and occupational health and safety rules,
- Monitoring the changes in working conditions at site and coordinating with the mine planning unit by evaluating the impact on the planning,
- Working coordinately with the contractors to go through for the daily, monthly, and yearly production goals,
- Providing continuance of open pit production activities in coordination with mine planning, rock mechanics, geology, and survey units,
- Managing the equipment needs for production both internally and externally,
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports for all open pit activities,
- Managing and following up the daily, weekly, and monthly working programs of Mine Operation Engineers,
- Participating in the preparation of business plans, operating and budgets and reports related to open pit unit,
- Ensuring safe and efficient operation within all areas of the plant and workplace,
- Bachelor’s Degree in mining engineering departments,
- Minimum 10 + years’ experience in Mining, preferably within a gold mine,
- Ability to supervise open pit operations,
- Working experience in multinational and English-speaking environment is plus,
- Fluency in oral and written Turkish and English,
- Good command of MS Office applications, and other mining applications,
- Be an active driver,
- Residing in Kayseri Develi district or willing to relocate.