En az 3 yıl tecrübeli
En az 3 yıl tecrübeli
GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
OPTIMAL is a project management and consultancy firm providing specialist services to clients in the Residential, Hospitality Commercial & Office Buildings, Public Buildings, Health, Education, Industrial and Biomedical Facilities, Logistic sectors, Infrastructure (Water, WasteWater, WTP, WWTP, Solid Waste) and Energy-Energy Efficiency sectors.
Founded in 2010 the company has grown quickly and established a reputation for providing high quality, professional services to its clients. The Practice has so far delivered many prestigious projects successfully operating with its young, dynamic, up-to-date and experienced staff and developed an extensive network of clients and variety of precious experience in Private and Public Sectors.
We are offering an exciting opportunity for someone at the start of his/her career who would like to develop into the role of Tendering Specialist located in Istanbul Head Office.
The role will present an opportunity to gain experience and exposure to a variety of clients, internal functions and senior management. With hands on experience with estimating and in tendering process, the individual will be involved with most facets of Public and International Procurement stages.
Working under the direction of a Business Development and Procurement Manager and will be responsible for assisting, developing and preparation of tenders.
• Follow up the public/private sector projects and business opportunities in local and international market and carry out preparatory studies
• Assist the team for tender preparation
• Update tender templates and documents
• Update project references and tender documents
• Preparation and update of Key Expert’s CVs
• Knowledge of preparing technical proposal is preferable
• Engineering background
• Preferably 3-4 years of experience in a similar sector
• Solid written and spoken English
• IT-skills, reporting skills, MS Office (Especially Excell and PowerPoint)
• Ability to use presentation tools, data visualization tools
• Good negotiation skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders, both in verbal and written form.
• Presents self in a professional manner appropriate to the role.
• Good organizational skills and smart working methods.
• Able to adapt to flexible working hours, willing to learn,
• Based in Istanbul, No travel restrictions,
• Male candidates must have completed military service