QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
· Similar experience up to 2-3 years
· Fluency in English is a must
· Flexibility for working hours due to different time zones
· Strong communication skills and being a team player.
· Diligent and solution oriented.
· No obstacle to travel abroad.
· B class driver's license, active driving skills
· No Military obligations for male applicants
· Deploy and administer IT systems ,including end-user desktops/laptops, computing servers, network equipment, voice and video hardware and mobile devices
· Perform incident resolution or, when needed, escalation to the appropriate group
· Execute software installation and deployment to computing systems
· Execute asset change tasks and reflect such changes in appropriate databases
· Provide IT consultation to the end user
· Distribute new user IT starter package and provide initial user IT orientation
· Ensure security and policy compliance while performing technical tasks
· Contribute updates to technical documentation, procedures and process definitions
· Perform emergency or periodically planned information systems administration tasks, maintenance/upgrades and configuration changes
· Contribute IT projects as needed and as coordinated by the assigned project manager
· Provide Executive Computing Support