QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for experienced team mates to help us sending millions of people to happy vacations in every year.
· Minimum 3+ years of experience in Front-End development
· Enterprise level coding patterns
· Working with restful services.
· Developing single page applications
· SEO friendly Faster web application development
· Working with Source Control tools (Git, Merqurial, TFS, etc.)
· Good English proficiency in terms of writing and reading
Required tech stack
· CSS pre-processors (SASS, LESS, etc.)
· Vue.js (or similar frameworks)
· Task Runner Tools (Gulp, Grunt, etc.)
Nice to have
· Unit testing
· Razor Syntax
· BEM (Block Element Modifier)
· Travel and Tourism Industry Domain
· Speaking English fluently (and/or any other languages)
This job might be for you if
· You are an independent thinker, inquisitive and creative in finding alternative solutions.
· You enjoy understanding, designing and implementing correct and elegant software.
· You are following the new technology trends, open to learning
· You are a strict follower and a guardian of OOD principles