QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are a Tourism Software & Technology company in Tourism Industry and we would like to grow our team with experienced professionals.
We are currently seeking a Software Development Manager.
· Minimum 5+ years of experience as a Back-End developer and 5+ years of experience as a Software development manager or a team leader
· Excellent knowledge of methods and techniques about Software Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC)
· Excellent knowledge and proficient understanding of Algorithms, Data structures, Database Design, Design principles, OOP, Design Patterns, SOLID principles
· Enterprise level coding patterns
· Good understanding OOD, TDD, DDD
· Service Oriented Architecture
· Efficient & Faster web application/api development
· Working with Source Control tools (Git, Merqurial, TFS, etc.)
· Good English proficiency in terms of writing and reading
· Excellent communication skills, time management, strong judgement and the ability to work effectively with both business and technical staff
Required tech stack
· C# with .NET Core and .NET Framework
· ASP.NET MVC
· ASP.NET Web API
· Entity Framework
· RDMS (MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
· NoSQL (MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Redis)
Nice to have
· Full-stack compatibility
· Docker, Kubernates knowledges
· Experience of working with CI/CD processes
· Framework design and coding experience
· Plug-in based architectures experience
· Travel and Tourism Industry Domaind+
· Speaking English fluently (and/or any other languages)
This job might be for you if
· You are an independent thinker, inquisitive and creative in finding alternative solutions.
· You enjoy understanding, designing and implementing correct and elegant software.
· You are following the new technology trends, open to learning
· You are a strict follower and a guardian of OOD principles