QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a “HR Business Partner” for our client which is one of the global industry leaders in Mining & Metals Sector.
• Relevant University background
• Minimum 10 years of HR experience
• Very good command both written and spoken English
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office Programs
• Excellent communication skills
• Self-motivated and result oriented
• Responsible for all functions of the human resources management including performance management, learning and development
• Responsible for process development and improvement for related HR application
• To consult line managers in career management, performance management, recruitment, compensation management, retaining, succession planning, talent management, organizational change and tailor made development processes and take related actions
• To conduct meeting with employees, in order to receive feedbacks, design development action plans in light of the analysis and present the results & action plans to top management,
• HRBP will be responsible for succession planning and some organizational activities & events for the firm.
• Ensure smooth collaboration with HR Services, HR Specialist in communication/Recruitment/Training. Be accountable and follow up on all services requested.
• Ensure the right resources are at the right jobs within the entity.
Firmamız Türkiye İş Kurumu'nun 6.07.2017 tarih ve 131 numaralı izin belgesi ile faaliyet göstermektedir.