GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
Your role: Office Administrative Specialist
Location: Istanbul / Turkey
Who we are ?
Ozan SuperApp is ready to meet with you. Ozan SuperApp allows you to open TRY and foreign currency accounts in seconds and start sending and receiving money right away. Enjoy the confidence of managing your money with just one click wherever you are. Fast, safe, and 24/7. Ozan SuperApp services include offering prepaid card services to its users, opening an e-money account, money transfer, creating a virtual card, QR code payment, local and international bill payment and purchasing game code safely and within seconds. In addition to these solutions, Ozan SuperApp brings SMEs together with financial services with its Virtual POS and Mobile POS products.
How are we building our teams?
We’re looking for self-starters who are experts in their fields and who are eager to learn new things. We work hard, offering rapid skills development and the opportunity to learn everything about the flourishing payments industry.
Our leadership places a high value on continuous development, both professional and personal. If you join the team, you'll experience a fun and thriving office culture, with perks and events throughout the year.
How will you add value to the Ozan journey?
- Coordinate activities throughout the company to ensure efficiency and maintain compliance with company policy,
- Supervise members of the administrative staff of the office building, equally dividing responsibilities to improve performance,
- Manage agendas, travel plans, and appointments for upper management
- Manage emails, letters, packages, phone calls, and other forms of correspondence,
- Support bookkeeping and budgeting procedures for the company
- Create and update databases and records for financial information, personnel, and other data,
- Track and replace office supplies as necessary to avoid interruptions in standard front office procedures,
- Submit reports and prepare proposals and presentations as needed
- Assist colleagues whenever there is an opportunity to do so,
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Excellent leadership, time management, and organizational skills,
- Proven excellence as an office assistant, office administrator, or in another relevant position,
- Outstanding abilities to communicate in person, in writing, and over the phone,
- Familiarity with common procedures and basic account principles used in the office,
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and other office management tools and applications,
Our perks and benefits
- Family comprehensive private health insurance,
- The travel allowance,
- Daily meal allowance,
- Training allowance,
- Birthday allowance
- Employee Cashback Model
Join the team!
Interviews will be held continuously. Therefore, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact our Head of HR, Veysel İLERİ.