Research and Development (R&...
Research and Development...
Research and Development (R&D)
• Minimum 4 years of experience in development and application of national research projects funded by TÜBİTAK (including ARDEB, BİDEB, and Bilateral Programs), and Development Agencies, and international research projects funded by European Commission (especially H2020 and Horizon Europe Programs), and different Embassies,
• Experience in other R&D support programs in an asset,
• Working experience in TTO, Sponsored Research/Projects Office preferably as a Module 2 specialist, or in R&D department in a corporate company,
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field,
• Excellent written and spoken English skills,
• Strong organizational, planning and reporting skills,
• Be able to travel without any restrictions (domestic and international),
• Teamwork oriented, strong communication and presentation skills.
• Following open calls of national and international grant programs, preparing announcements of new calls & programs, and assisting researchers about suitable calls,
• Establishing and supporting international research and technology partnerships between the regional and foreign actors,
• Building business relationships with academicians and companies in terms of grants projects,
• Preparing and giving training about available grant programs and project development procedures,
• Providing support for preparation (proposal enhancement, pre-evaluation of the proposals, and budget drafting) and submission of project proposals,
• Managing grant agreement signature processes between researchers, consortium partners, and funding organisations within the university,
• Facilitating the flow of up-to-date information among researchers and funding agencies.