PEAK DMC Istanbul is looking for passionate, dedicated, fun, open minded, adaptable Operations Coordinator who is the champion of multi-tasking and effective communication, believes in gender equality, recycles at home, travels responsibly.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Operations Coordinator is based in-country and works closely with the Operations Manager. The Operations Coordinator will carry out tasks to consolidate the on-the-ground organisation of PEAK’s trips and assist with the administrative duties of the Operations department.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
* Excellent verbal communication skills and writing ability in English and Turkish
* Office Administration skills & experience are required
* Good computer skills & ability to train others are required
* Extensive travel experience and a passion for and knowledge of the region
* People management experience advantageous
* No travel restrictions
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
* A strong knowledge of PEAK’s style of travel, Responsible Travel philosophy, operating systems and trips
* An understanding of regional culture and business etiquette
* The ability to work with a diverse group of Leaders with sensitivity, recognizing the demands of group leading
* Ability to handle a multitude of tasks that may be on the go at the one time
* A capacity to make decisions independently
* Outstanding organizational skills
* An understanding of and commitment to customer satisfaction
* The ability to work in a team environment
* A sense of humor and a smile!