QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
PEAK DMC Istanbul is looking for an energetic, fun, travel addict and champion of multi tasking Reservations Intern to be employed until the end of the year. After the performance review of the intern, company may change the employment status from temporary to permanent.
The Reservation Intern provides administrative assistance and support to Istanbul’s Reservation Supervisor as required. The role assists in the management of all accommodation, transportation, and logistical services for trips operated by PEAK DMC Istanbul.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Travel experience in Turkey and a passion for the region
• Competent in Microsoft Office XP (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Ability to communicate in both Turkish and English (written and verbal)
• Experience in making reservations and providing a booking service
• Able to priorities and manage own workload
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
• A good understanding of PEAK DMC Istanbul’s style of travel and able to easily learn its operating systems and trips
• An understanding of regional culture and business etiquette (for western and regional cultures)
• Ability to learn new computer packages
• Attention to detail and manage multiple tasks
• A willingness to work regular office hours with some flexibility
• Strong organisational skills
• Initiative to develop more efficient methods for PEAK DMC Istanbul's operations
• An understanding of and commitment to customer satisfaction
• An understanding of and belief in PEAK DMCs Responsible Travel philosophy
• The ability to work in a team environment
• Willing to cope with change in accordance with changes occurring at Peak Istanbul and the Intrepid Group
• A sense of humour and a smile!