QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
ABOUT PEGASUS AIRLINES
Pegasus Airlines was launched in 1990, and adopted a low-cost business model in 2005, upon its acquisition by ESAS Holding. As Turkey’s leading low-cost carrier, Pegasus offers its guests the opportunity to travel affordably and on young aircraft under the auspices of its low-cost airline model with the belief that “everyone has the right to fly”. Since 2018, Pegasus has adopted the motto “Turkey’s Digital Airline” and operates a network of 121 destinations in 45 countries, including 36 domestic destinations in Turkey and 85 international destinations; it operates connecting flights between Turkey and Europe, North Africa, the Middle East, Russia and Central Asia via Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen Airport in Turkey.
Now, we are seeking a Senior Internal Auditor to join our team!
- University degree preferably in Economics, Business or Engineering
- Min 4 years of professional experience in internal auditing, financial auditing, audit/risk/controlling consulting
- High degree of independence and willingness to carry out structured audit plans
- Excellent communication skills, convincing personality with strong enthusiasm for continuously changing challenges
- Creative approach for designing tailor made solutions to the conflicts
- Self-motivated to overcome challenges in tight timing and work strategically
- Advanced level of proficieny in English reporting skills
- Execution of all types of audits regarding company’s processes and functions
- Conduction of special audits and investigations
- Consultation of the audit results with the audited functions
- Continuous development of process know-how and methodological skills for all kind of process audits