QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
• Bachelor’s degree in Textile Engineering or relative fields,
• Minimum 5 years of experience in various fabric types,
• Knowledge of patterns,
• Knowledge of sewing/construction/machine types,
• Knowledge of measurements and fits,
• English is plus,
• Completed military service for male applicants,
• No obstacle for travels.
• Works closely with design category and buying teams, to ensure that standard processes are introduced throughout the business.
• Market research to gain fabric intelligence.
• Guides and advises design and buying teams re-testing requirements, re-product ranges and subsequent risks.
• Communicates and deals with external manufacturers and fabric suppliers to ensure all fabrics have clear specifications and discusses to ensure they are fit for purpose.
• Analyzes customer complaints /feedback , reviews products and takes actions and makes changes where required.
• Ensures fabric quality and shade continuity are maintained by working closely with suppliers and that Fabric purchased fulfills business needs in all ways.