Food & Beverage
Food & Beverage
Food & Beverage
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Bsc / Msc Degree at Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Electronics Communication Engineering or Automation Engineer
Experience on Industrial Maintenance
Preferably have a good knowledge of English/Turkish,
MS Office & Technical Software application knowledge. (Word, Excel, Power Point, Wonderware-Intouch(systemplatform knowledge preferred), Allen Bradley HMI PLC software (knowledge preferred), etc.)
Strong communication skills, teamworking and consumer centric
- Planning the automation / software needs of the plant,
- To research new technologies, evaluate their applicability in Plant and share with the plant management team.
- To actively participate in the elimination of breakdown in production lines and Utilities.
- Control and maintenance duty performed for protective purposes; making and recording by following verbal or written instructions.
- Intervention and installation in case of low voltage, control circuits, automation, machine / conveyor systems, AC / DC motors, maintenance of communication lines, malfunctions or new equipment installations.
- Protecting machinery and technical equipment, preventing unconscious intervention,
- To participate in the studies of quality, health and safety, environmental management and food safety systems, to carry out the studies, to take the necessary technical actions and to ensure that they are implemented in the departments they are responsible for,
- To determine the critical spare parts stock quantities, stocked and non-stocked spare parts, consumable and service needs that will ensure the continuous operation of the facilities and to take the necessary actions to supply them. Keeping records of the parts or materials used,
- Supporting the maintenance team in order to meet the maintenance needs apart from the automation works when necessary,
- In necessary cases; managing the process by communicating with OEM companies for spare parts supply and maintenance activities
- Support and taking an active role in the QCDM, Lean agenda,
- To ensure the most efficient management of energy resources,
- To actively participate in scheduled periodic controls and maintenance, to carry out and manage related control and maintenance activities,
- Ensuring that the departments and employees under its responsibility are in compliance with Global, legal and internal evaluation programs such as GEHSMS, ISO 14001, ISO 9001, FSSC, AIB,
- Repair of the emergency downtimes according to true efficiency and technical availability targets.
- Making the criticality analysis for the plant for continuous running of the lines.
- Deep knowledge in PLC (Allen Bradley).
- Advanced level of SCADA design. (Wonderware).
- Communicate with CTS (Central Technical Systems) team for reporting maintenance KPIs, sustainability data and spare parts inventory management.
- Design and improve new online energy monitoring system.
- Develop new sustainability projects (green energy) acting in contact with the government.
- Management of MESS systems and has deep knowledge in Safety Instrumented System [SIS] model validation calculations (e.g., Safety Integrity Level [SIL], reliability, availability, etc.); Sensor