QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Experience in team management (logistics, production etc.)
Bachelor's Degree on related fields
Fluent in English and Turkish both written and spoken.
Advanced level MS Office knowledge
Experience on ERP & WMS systems.
High communication skills
Analytical thinking and being result-oriented
Problem solving and customer-oriented thinking
- Management of all loading/unloading activities in Finished Goods Warehouse in accordance with the company's goals and standards,
- Preparing and publishing department weekly shift plans
- Ensuring the optimum work order with the least personnel in the Finished Goods Warehouse, thus providing the maximum benefit from the workforce,
- Ensuring service to sales by non-stop truck loading
- Ensuring effective use of WMS system in stacking and loading with the principle of FIFO based on the expiry date.
- Management of all pallet process and multipack operations in 3PL warehouses.
- Participating to monthly and yearly inventory counts.
- Taking and implementing necessary precautions in order to prevent all kinds of waste in the warehouse and to minimize the time losses,
- Ensuring all equipments and assets of department are clean and fully in-service.
- Managing all maintenance and improvement processes of Warehouse assets
- Preparing projects and studies that will increase efficiency and quality
- Taking necessary occupational health and safety measures and ensuring that the rules on this issue are followed
- Ensuring Finished Goods Warehouse and the sections accepted as its attachments are clean and tidy
- Tracking and reporting KPI's of operations.