GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
The leader of the fuel and lubricant sectors in Turkey, Petrol Ofisi was founded as the first and national brand of Turkey on February 18, 1941. Petrol Ofisi traditionally maintains its titles as “the leader of fuel sector in Turkey”, “the market leader of lubricants and chemicals in Turkey”, and “one of the two biggest private companies of Turkey.” Today, Petrol Ofisi has a strong and unparalleled infrastructure in Turkey, consisting of more than 1.700 fuel stations, more than 1.400 village pumps, 9 fuel terminals, 3 LPG terminals, 20 airport refueling units, 1 lubricant factory, and approximately 1.1 million m3 of storage capacity.
We are looking for a Project Engineer for our Lubricants Factory located inDerince who have the following qualifications to join our team:
• University degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• No military obligation or postponed
• Project risk assessment with HSSE dept and central engineering team
• Preparing all investment plans and projects. Following all projects from start to completion. Monitoring capex budget. Following industrial progress and apply standards to plant.
• Technical specifications preparations in line with cent. Eng. Team & standards
• Preparing of projects plans and following of progress and reporting of delays
• Undertaken contractors scores tracking and following.
• Projects MOC management.
• MOC based risks evaluations.
• Projects controlling (qc) and compatibility checks.
• Change-over the completed projects to Maintenance dept.
• Machine start-up , testing then trainings for Production.
• Projects Drawings , updating and recording.
• Equipment revisions .
• Technical Developments and improvements.
• Production efficiency improvement studies & projects.
• Machinery investments management.
• Contact with domestic and foreign engineering companies.
• Potential engineering firms development.
• For large and medium scale projects communications with firms and central eng. team.
• Set Capex and other investment budgets.
• Setting budget scale/ limit for projects.
• Decision for discard/ scraping of equipments .
• Reporting of new equipments as fixed asset.
• Bidding & tendering.
• Autocad knowledge.
• Evaluate the projects' results and qualities.
• Work Permit responsibility