QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a Project Leader to be employed at Philsa in the Product Development organization.
The incumbent of the position will:
• Understand customer brief, participate in defining requirements, conduct a feasibility study and proposing solutions, execute projects as per scope and implement the agreed changes to reach the project objectives.
• Plan and lead the execution of the project phase, and ensure the delivery of expected functionalities within the agreed time, budget and quality. Monitor and assess regularly the project progress and if needed, escalate the issues to the Project Manager/Deployment Manager on a timely basis to agree on a common solution,
• Communicate regularly with the project team and prepare and share project status reports and other project information for the Project Manager to keep all project team members updated on the project phase. Keep system updated properly and regularly,
• Communicate and develop networking with partners (customers, suppliers) to facilitate efficiency in the project rolls out,
• Ensure that project information supplied to management is realistic with respect to cost and timing in order to avoid financing problems and delayed completion; provide accurate and properly scoped data to the successful completion of the project.
• Bachelor of Science degree with fields related to Business Management, Engineering or Allied Sciences,
• Minimum 1 year of experience in a multinational environment, preferably in Project management area,
• Fluency in English is mandatory,
• Advanced computer skills (MS Office),
• Methodical and precise,
• Project coordination and supply chain experience,
• Strong problem-solving skills and analytical skills.