QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Quality Engineer QMS
Do you have strong social and analytical skills and are you customer oriented and do you want to work for a Top Employer with international career opportunities?
If so, then please keep on reading.
We are looking for a Quality Engineer QMS who will work in İzmir and be responsible for ensuring the improvement and/or maintenance of the local Quality Management System (QMS). This is a role which requires close collaboration with our global, hub and local stakeholders on the regular QMS activities as well as strong project management and analytical skills to manage the critical projects related to QMS.
Read further if you want to learn what the main responsibilities of the role are:
• Define, establish, and maintain a sustainable local Quality Management System and manage QMS
records in accordance with ISO and PMI requirements.
• Coordinate and support the establishment of all related procedures supporting good manufacturing practices.
• Provide required QMS training and coordinate quality related trainings within the department, within affiliate departments and hub affiliates by acting as subject matter expert in QMS to drive and share excellence within PMI.
• Support QMS compliance department in ensuring QMS efficacy, adherence, and compliance within the Quality department.
• Ensure internal and external audits are appropriately performed, corrective actions are identified, followed-up, and documented to ensure full compliance with PMI specifications, requirements and objectives.
• Coordinate and support hub affiliates to ensure the QMS projects and regular activities for global ISO 9001 certification is properly and timely managed.
• Ensure a strong partnership with internal/external stakeholders focusing on collaboration and information exchange in order to ensure standardization and continuous improvement.
• Consistently apply OPEN+ standards of working.
This position can be something for you if you recognize yourself in the below profile.
• Hold a university degree in Engineering (ie Industrial, Chemical, Mechanical, etc).
• Have at least 0-3 years of experience in a corporate company, preferably in Quality department.
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Have strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and critical thinking skills with full autonomy in managing tasks.
• Are collaborative, a team player, customer oriented, and a quick learner.
One more thing: at Philip Morris we see equal pay for equal work between woman and men as the baseline standard for equality. Our good intentions do match our practices as we achieved the Global Equal Salary Certification. Moreover, we invest in creating a diverse workforce & a culture based on personal and career development, both on local as well as international level.