QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a Sustainability Specialist (Environmental, Health & Safety Engineer) in İzmir, who will develop, implement, maintain and improve Environmental, Health & Safety activities and programs that ensure compliance with the relevant legislation and protection of company personnel and assets.
The incumbent of this position will:
• Develop and implement Environment, Health & Safety systems and programs; create and sustain a climate of Environmental, Health & Safety consciousness within the company.
• To ensure that design and operational activities in are in line with Turkish Environmental, Health & Safety regulation requirements and PMI standards.
• Analyse and evaluate the workplace hazards by conducting risk assessments, inspections and audits and monitor the technical certification of all new equipment and safety systems.
• Carry out regular Environmental, Health & Safety audits to ensure that employees, facilities and assets are properly protected.
• Establish and maintain positive contacts with Environmental, Health & Safety institutions, government agents and local authorities.
• Regular update of senior management on Environmental, Health & Safety Performance through meeting and reports
Candidates should have / be:
• A university degree on engineering sciences
• In possession of A or B-Grade OHS certificate-preferable
• Min 5 years working experience on Environmental, Health & Safety
• Working experience with ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001/ 45001 systems
• Fluent English
• Very good command of MS Office applications
• Mobile and able to travel