QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a teammate with the following qualifications to work as a “Health, Safety and Environment Long Term Interns” for our company’s HSE departments. The work place is Kartepe/Kocaeli.
• 2nd or 3rd year undergraduate, preferably in Environmental Engineer.
• Eagerness to learn and having a career objective at Health, safety and environment.
• Able to work full time least 5 days a week in school period.
• Good command of written and spoken English.
• Good command of MS Office programs(Advanced MS Office Excel macro skills).
• Analytical thinking skills, proactive, confident, creative and with strong attention to details.
• People-oriented, self-motivated, quick-learner.