QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are hiring a “Plant Controlling Specialist” for ourFinance team; responsible from Bursa OSB and A&S Plants in Turkey.
Position will be based in Bursa OSB and A&S Plants, with monthly visits to İstanbul Headoffice.
Main Job duties:
· Work closely with plant manager and her team.
· Participate in plant budget and KPI preparation. Ensure that financial indicators are aligned with finance standard reporting.
· Analyze inventory levels, turnover, inventory adjustments and valuation differences.
· Analyze variable costs, overheads & logistics costs and detect & explain variances vs prior, budget & month average.
· Drive annual physical stock take in the plant. Analyze differences and help the plant to implement corrective actions.
· Analyze and prepare plant investment requests.
· Support month end financial closing.
· Ensure internal controls are followed in the plant. Lead year Internal Control Standards and Process review.
Related Job Requirements:
· University graduate with a degree in Economics/Finance/Business Administration
· 5 years of experience in controlling area. Plant controlling experience is a plus.
· Fluent English language skills
· Analytical, self-motivated, engaged, and proactive business partner is required our site to support our manufacturing operation and improve our inventory controls
· Self-motivated to seek analytically understanding overall operation mechanism
· Constructive, positive and willing to co-operate
· ERP and Sofware Skills: Microsoft office, and Oracle 11i/R12 operational knowledge is preferred. MS access skills will be appreciated
· US GAAP knowledge is upside