QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
PROFEN© Group consists of six companies, Profen Communications Technologies, Profen Defence Technologies, ICT Telecommunications, Proaktif, SatNet and Profen UK. All PROFEN© Group companies pull in expertise and knowledge from a broad spectrum of industries ranging from commercial product lines to classified military projects. PROFEN Group invests time and money to ensure that its’ staff are fully trained to meet today’s and the futures technical advances. Its engineers, managers and partners are highly capable, certified and trained to work in all areas of telecommunications and infrastructure.
- University degree from a reputable university, preferably has a post graduate degree in Sales & Marketing or Communication area.
- At least 7 years experience in dijital marketing and traditional channel managerial positions
- Experience in R&D based technology marketing strategies,
- Have a good command of verbal and written English
- Have a strategic perspective and strong communication skills,
- Be able to manage of change
- Has a strong analysis and follow-up capabilities
- Creating a marketing plan to support the company's growth strategy,
- Determining the needs of Sales and Business Development Teams, to create and implement appropriate action plans, reporting the required to be able to achieve the goals of the portfolio.
- Enriching the existing marketing methods in terms of visually and content, to identify and implement portfolio based marketing communication strategies
- Carrying out organizations events such as events, fairs, conferences, symposiums to reach new customers and raising product / brand awareness.
- Keeping track of new trends and competitors in the market and to improve the company's marketing strategies accordingly
- Following the news and developments in sectoral processes specialized in the relevant services, products, and operations of the company.