QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
· University degree required ideally in an analytical discipline, e.g. business or engineering
· 2+ years of product management, sales or project management experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
· Open minded great team player; and flexible personality, open to change and willing to work under changing circumstances,
· A business focused way of thinking and a strong hands-on, results-driven mentality combined with a high desire to work strategically
· Highly analytical skill set with aptitude for figures and data-driven argumentation
· Strong communication skills and an assertive approach
· Excellent knowledge of Excel and database work, with experience in SQL as a plus
· Oversee the product roadmap and strategy
· Analyzing market and product performance and coming up with accurate business conclusions based on analysis and insights
· Design and run small projects and / or large, complex workstreams with limited oversight
· Closely monitor projects to assure that resources are sufficient to successfully achieve project objectives
· Maintain project documentation including schedules, presentations, status reports and other similar documents
· Develop metrics/goals and report out weekly/monthly progress according to KPI's
· Work closely with the Business Intelligence, Marketing and Sales teams to analyze the performance
· Works closely with the Sales Teams to ensure in the field the execution of marketing strategy and tactics
· Continuously work to improve the sales experience for our customers
· Cross-functional coordination with related parties
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
· Take responsibility from day one, improve your skills and learn continuously.
· We have open communication, we value talent, not titles.