QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
PROSİM GROUP of Companies, in general, one of the leading specialty chemical supplier, raw material trader and polyester resin manufacturer in composite, paint, powder coating and ink industries in Turkey and in neighborhood countries.
Prosim Kimya is an exclusive agent / distributor for 37 multinational chemical companies, handling more than 40,000 tons of specialty chemical raw materials annually.
The resin manufacturing business of the Group (powder coating and composite resins) is continuing under license agreement with world leading coating and composite resin manufacturer Reichhold Inc. The Company continues its manufacturing business in 3 plants, one of which is green field investment of the Group, namely Polimer Arge. The Group continues in investments, extending capacity each year and becoming a center of research and product development at Polimer Arge.
As a result of successful business growth in our territory, our supplier partners are granting us other business segments and new geographical areas. We have extended our sales activities to Ukraine, Russia, Czech and Middle East.
Prosim Kimya is seeking for a Sales Engineer, for developing customer relations especially in composite and engineering plastics industries and will be conducting daily sales activities and related business operations, including logistic related issues.
· Bachelors Degree as Chemical Engineer
· Minimum 2 years of experience in customer relations is preferred,
· Good command of English both written and spoken is a must,
· Hard and dynamic worker,
· Team player and high communication skills,
· Ability to work with MS Office in advance level,
· No military obligation for male candidates,
· Residence in short distance to company office (Rumeli Hisarı) is preferred