En az 5 yıl tecrübeli
En az 5 yıl tecrübeli
GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
Pudo; is a service company that offers innovative, sustainable smart parcel delivery solutions and services supported by technology with the aim of creating added value for the e-commerce business.
In the e-commerce workflow, which progresses with end-to-end technological solutions, it offers the best delivery pick-up experience as a service to the business partners with its environmentally friendly, manageable, traceable (transparent) and flexible business model, at the point where products meet with individuals (sender / receiver).
As pudo; we add value to our solution partners with our innovative, technology-supported services, taking the best user experience as our mission, especially for the last distribution points categorized as "last mile".
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to be assigned in our head office in order to expand the service network.
· Bachelor's Degree from a leading university,
· Minimum 3 years of experience as Asministrative Assistant,
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office and general computer skills,
· Ability to work in a dynamic and challenging environment with strong self-motivation,
· Excellent command of both written and spoken English,
· Effective problem solving and excellent communication skills,
· Ability to deal with all levels of internal management, staff and third parties,
· Strong multi-task and organization skills,
· Ability to work well with global team members.
· Greeting, receiving and guiding visitors,
· Perform general office duties such as archiving, maintaining records, managing database systems operations, answering phone calls,
· Develop and manage contract relationships with external service providers included cleaning and technical services, courier, supplies etc.
· Assisting GM with travel organization and daily calender management,
· Assisting executive management team members about internal and external calender and event organization process, also in case of their travel planning and organisations.
· Performing administrative duties according to location guidelines, responsible from Workplace Health & Security,
· Handling & registering incoming and outgoing mails, phone calls couriers, faxes,
· Managing the office and kitchen arrangements; supply kitchen and office materials,
· Managing contract relationships with external service providers cleaning and technical services, courier, supplies etc.
· Manage all office needs supplier process and following stock control (offering, renew contract etc.)
Thank you for your interest in Pudo Company. Within the scope of Personal Data Protection Law no.6698, we give importance your personal data and we want to clearly define that the Pudo is acting as the data controller for the position you are applying for. For your current application, you can find privacy notice via "Pudo Website" which was prepared in scope of Personal Data Protection Law. If more than one privacy notice of Pudo’s will appear in scope of your job application in this page and pages you will be redirected, you can always access detailed information by reviewing privacy notice of the company.