GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
Reporting to Research and Process Development Manager we are seeking Analytical Laboratory Assistant Specialist to be employed in Pulcra Gebze Plant. Analytical Laboratory Assistant Specialist will be responsible for;
· Developing new analytical methods by using analytcal instrumental devices (GC-FID, GC-MS, HPLC-GPC, ICP-OES, DSC, FT-IR) to ensure the quality of the developed products.
· Routine analyses of textile & leather chemicals.
· Being responsible of validation and calibration of analytical devices.
· Carrying out the process of new product development projects within the scope of pre-determined KPIs.
· Cooperating with application teams to optimize product perfromance.
· Working with Manufacturing and Quality teams to identify potential issues & potential improvements in product liability or performance.
· B.Sc. Degree in Chemistry from reputable universities. M.Sc. degree in Polymer, Organic or Analytical Chemistry will be considered as an asset.
· Command of analytical instruments (ICP, GC, HPLC, IR etc.) is highly preferable.
· Pro-active; self-driven for creating new projects and/or improving existing conditions and processes,
· Fluency in English both speaking and writing; able to analyze technical patents and papers.
· Strong knowledge of MS-Office programs
· Self-disciplined, self-motivated and confident personality to contribute to the success and harmony of the team,
· Excellent communication, presentation and planning skills,
· Residence in Anatolian side and Gebze.
· No-military obligation for male candidates.