QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems
We’re a network of firms in 156 countries with more than 295,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services.
PwC has been providing services to the Turkish business world since 1981, with a professional staff of 2.400 in İstanbul, Ankara, Bursa and İzmir, we provide services to create the value that our clients look for.
- Act with integrity
- Make a difference
- Work together
- Reimagine the possible
If you share our values & aspirations, we want to meet you.
So, take this opportunity of a lifetime and join us. We'll help you reach your full potential.
What is in PwC for you?
Your career is just that; yours. You choose it. You live it. You make it happen. To get the best from it, you need the best opportunities. That’s why opportunities are at the heart of a career with us.
What you will find in PwC;
- Continuous learning
- Training and development opportunities for your future career
- Global mobility opportunities in various PwC offices worldwide
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion
Our team is looking for a new team member as "Audit Assistant" to be a part of our Financial Services Audit team.
- Bachelor’s degree from Business Administration, Economics or related departments of a reputable university supported with accounting and finance degree will be a plus
- Has 1-2 years of audit experience with a general knowledge of Audit regulations and IFRS reporting
- Must have strong technical ability or desire to succeed in a challenging and rewarding environment
- A good team player and has strong working relationships with the members of the team in order to deliver efficient and proactive services to clients
- Holding a SMMM certificate is a plus
- Qualifications:Take active role on-site fieldwork and oversee the Audit process with appropriate consideration of audit risk issues and accounting technical matters
- Realize effective audit practices and deliver the assurance service for the assignment efficiently and effectively
- Prepare all necessary financial statements and related disclosures conditions letters in an accurate manner
- Use PwC expertise and our Global Audit Methodology, to perform an assurance engagement in compliance with auditing quality standards
- Perform preliminary analytical review and highlight risk areas for audit reports
- Will develop an understanding of the client’s business and develop an audit expertise
- Provide strong support to the Audit Managers in the delivery of an audit services to accomplish clients needs
Kariyer.net üzerinden elektronik olarak ileteceğiniz kişisel bilgileriniz, PwC Global Ağı bünyesinde oluşacak mevcut ve gelecek işe alım ihtiyaçları doğrultusunda istihdam olanaklarının değerlendirilmesi amacıyla 7 Nisan 2016 tarihli Resmi Gazete’de yayımlanan 6698 sayılı Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu kapsamında veri sorumlusu olarak tarafımızca işlenecek ve veritabanımızda gizlilik içerisinde saklanacaktır. Ayrıca kişisel verileriniz yurtiçi veya yurtdışında bulunan PwC Global Ağı şirketleri, iş ortakları, tedarikçiler, adli/idari merciler, yetkili özel hukuk tüzel kişilikleri ile paylaşılabilecektir. Veri sahibi olarak ilgili kişi haklarınız, Mevzuat Kanun'un internet sitesinden ulaşabileceğiniz Kanun’un 11. maddesinde belirtilmiştir. Bu işe başvurarak, özgeçmişinizin veritabanımızda yer almasını kabul etmiş olduğunuzu bildirmek isteriz.