Medium Level Manager
Medium Level Manager
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems
We’re a network of firms in 156 countries with more than 295,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services.
PwC has been providing services to the Turkish business world since 1981, with a professional staff of 2.400 in İstanbul, Ankara, Bursa and İzmir, we provide services to create the value that our clients look for.
·Act with integrity
·Make a difference
·Reimagine the possible
If you share our values & aspirations, we want to meet you.
So, take this opportunity of a lifetime and join us. We'll help you reach your full potential.
What is in PwC for you?
Your career is just that; yours. You choose it. You live it. You make it happen. To get the best from it, you need the best opportunities. That’s why opportunities are at the heart of a career with us.
What you will find in PwC;
• Continuous learning
• Training and development opportunities for your future career
• Global mobility opportunities in various PwC offices worldwide
• Commitment to diversity and inclusion
Our team is looking for new team members as "Senior Associates" to be part of our Assurance Services in PwC İzmir office.
For audit engagements, the candidate is expected to;
- Take active role on-site fieldwork and oversee the Audit process with appropriate consideration of audit risk issues and accounting technical matters
- Realize effective audit practices and deliver the assurance service for the assignment efficiently and effectively
- Prepare all necessary financial statements and related disclosures conditions letters in an accurate manner
- Use PwC expertise and our Global Audit Methodology, to perform an assurance engagement in compliance with auditing quality standards
- Perform preliminary analytical review and highlight risk areas for audit reports
- Will develop an understanding of the client’s business and develop an audit expertise
- Provide strong support to the Audit Managers in the delivery of an audit services to accomplish clients needs
- Bachelor’s degree from Business Administration, Economics or related departments of a reputable university supported with accounting and finance degree will be a plus
- Has 2-4 years of audit experience with a general knowledge of Audit regulations and IFRS reporting
- Must have strong technical ability or desire to succeed in a challenging and rewarding environment
- A good team player and has strong working relationships with the members of the team in order to deliver efficient and proactive services to clients
- Holding a SMMM certificate is a plus
As per Turkish Personal Data Protection Law No.6698, promulgated in the Official Gazette dated 07 April 2016, as the data controller, we will process personal information which you share electronically through Kariyer.net and will maintain the confidentiality of your data in our database, for the evaluation of existing and future job opportunities in the PwC Global Network.
In addition, your personal data may be shared with local or international PwC Global Network companies, business partners, suppliers, judicial/administrative authorities, and authorized private legal entities. Your data subject rights as the data owner are specified in Article 11 of the Turkish Personal Data Protection Law which you may reach through the website of the legislation. By applying to this job, you accept that your CV will remain in our database.
You may reach detailed information through our Privacy Statement for Recruitment Applicants from our website.