QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a " Demand Planner" for our global client.
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in demand planning/supply chain
Good understanding of forecasting, production planning, supply functions preferably in pharma/human/animal health industry
Understanding of ERP, SAP functionalities related to SC management
Fluency in English & Turkish
Excellent communication and problem solving skills
Resides in İstanbul
Contribute to Corporate net sales and profitability and business goals by efficiently and effectively leading and managing all operating unit (OPU) related supply chain activities :
- Demand Planning
- Launch & Change management
- Warehouse Operations/3PL
- Systems overview including BIX@, GRP, GBS, Master Data, etc.
- Inventory Management
- Customs operations
- Import license acquisitions
Duties & Responsibilities:
Leads cross-functional S&OP meetings and ensures follow-up on decisions, action items, timelines
- Analyses forecast dispersion to improve sales forecast accuracy
- Build and maintain robust business relationships with Marketing & Sales to support business needs and optimize SCM performance.
Manages overall inventory performance in alignment with the business divisions to secure defined Customer Service Levels while optimizing costs, especially write-off and re-packaging costs.
- Manages and escalates supply issues to avoid supply disruption.
Manages launches and production transfers
Support projects in Supply Chain activity