QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Ravago, when it set off on a long journey that began in Belgium in 1961 today selling a bulk of 5,8 million tons to over 49.000 customers with its 285 offices and more than 7000 employees in 57 countries is now an established brand working to make a difference in the world every day. With 31 active manufacturing plants around the world, the journey to success continues without ever slowing down.
And today under the proud name of Ravago we operate both as manufacturer and distributor in Turkey with our more than 1000 employees, generating more than 10 percent of the global volume of Ravago.
Ravago Turkey as the second biggest producer in petrochemical sector serves in raw material production and disrtribution services which takes place in 13 locations with 10 different commercial companies.
Thanks to a R&D team, experienced production teams and an extensive knowledge in the field, we offer a wide product range and are duly ready to fulfill every request for special products not on the market as well as addressing to all kinds of solution seeking requests. We are the first choice not only in our country but also in 50 other countries to which we export and we are among the top 100 biggest industrial enterprises of Turkey.
We are searching for dynamic members for our rapidly growing organization;
The successful candidate should have the following experience and skills;
• University degree prefarably in Business Administration, Economics, International Relations or similar departments
• Minumum 3 years of experience in a similar position
• Advanced level of both written and spoken English
• Very good knowledge of MS Office applications
• Have knowledge of import operations
• Capable of problem solving, analytical thinking, questioning and research
• Strong communication skills and taking active role as a team member
• Male candidates should have completed their military service
• No restrictions for travel
• Organizing the export operations of export orders come from sales
• Checking the invoices from the suppliers
• To ensure delivery of the right goods to the customer in the right amount and at the right time
• Organizing customs operations
• Creating the loading plan of orders
• Carrying out letter of credit transactions
• Organizing export transportation and warehouse loading preparations
• Carrying out export insurance
• Ensuring the target cost and timely shipment and operational targets given to him/her