QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Ravago, when it set off on a long journey that began in Belgium in 1961 today selling a bulk of 5,8 million tons to over 49.000 customers with its 285 offices and more than 7000 employees in 57 countries is now an established brand working to make a difference in the world every day. With 31 active manufacturing plants around the world, the journey to success continues without ever slowing down.
And today under the proud name of Ravago we operate both as manufacturer and distributor in Turkey with our more than 1000 employees, generating more than 10 percent of the global volume of Ravago.
Ravago Turkey as the second biggest producer in petrochemical sector serves in raw material production and disrtribution services which takes place in 13 locations with 10 different commercial companies.
Thanks to a R&D team, experienced production teams and an extensive knowledge in the field, we offer a wide product range and are duly ready to fulfill every request for special products not on the market as well as addressing to all kinds of solution seeking requests. We are the first choice not only in our country but also in 50 other countries to which we export and we are among the top 100 biggest industrial enterprises of Turkey.
We are searching for dynamic members of our rapidly growing organization for our company Ravaber , İstanbul / Ataşehir Organization;
The successful candidate should have the following experience and skills;
• University degree
• Minumum 5 years of experience in a similar management position
• Advanced level of both written and spoken English
• Very good knowledge of MS Office applications
• Analytical thinking, organizational skills
• Target oriented thinking
• No restriction of travelling
• Male candidates should have completed their military service
• Sales of the products of our company to target customers in overseas markets and management of the whole process until delivery
• Finding new customers using alternative sales channels
• Producing projects to increase sales in target markets
• To have information about competitors and their products in the regions where they are sold
• Regular visits to foreign markets, customers and related fairs
• Monitoring customer satisfaction and managing the process of solving potential problems
• Preparation of reports requested by management
• Contract follow-up of products, placing orders, contacting companies and providing information flow about ship / truck loading
• Regular monitoring of goods and import / export costs
• Tracking evacuation, customs, port operations and payments
• Carrying out the relations with the customs company
• To prepare the documents of foreign trade transactions, correspondence, filing and archiving