QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Ravago, when it set off on a long journey that began in Belgium in 1961 today selling a bulk of 5,8 million tons to over 49.000 customers with its 285 offices and more than 7000 employees in 57 countries is now an established brand working to make a difference in the world every day. With 31 active manufacturing plants around the world, the journey to success continues without ever slowing down. And today under the proud name of Ravago we operate both as manufacturer and distributor in Turkey with our more than 1000 employees, generating more than 10 percent of the global volume of Ravago.
Ravago Turkey as the second biggest producer in petrochemical sector serves in raw material production and disrtribution services which takes place in 13 locations with 10 different commercial companies.
Thanks to a R&D team, experienced production teams and an extensive knowledge in the field, we offer a wide product range and are duly ready to fulfill every request for special products not on the market as well as addressing to all kinds of solution seeking requests. We are the first choice not only in our country but also in 50 other countries to which we export and we are among the top 100 biggest industrial enterprises of Turkey.
We are searching for dynamic members for our rapidly growing organization;
• Graduated from Economics or Business Administration degrees from a reputable university
• Advanced level of oral and written English
• Proficiency in ERP – Oracle or SAP (Ravago has a proprietary ERP system)
• Advanced level of MS Office programs
• Experience in Production Companies
• Cost Accounting & Financial Accounting knowledge
• Minimum 4 years of experience in Budgeting & Reporting / FP&A
• Experience in Management Reporting
• CMA Certified or in the pipeline
• Annual budgeting and interim forecasts
• Implement company’s reporting and forecasting process and timings
• Preparing monthly and quarterly management reports including profitability analysis for business segments, products & customers indicating the performance of the group companies
• Monthly,YTD Actual vs Budget & PY performance review with departments
• Preparing all ad-hoc financial and operational reports requested by the management
• Working capital trend analysis
• Feasibility analysis for investment projects
• Controlling & Reporting of material cost & explaining the variances vs Budget / Target
• BOD presentations