QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Ravago, when it set off on a long journey that began in Belgium in 1961 today selling a bulk of 5,8 million tons to over 49.000 customers with its 285 offices and more than 7000 employees in 57 countries is now an established brand working to make a difference in the world every day. With 31 active manufacturing plants around the world, the journey to success continues without ever slowing down.
And today under the proud name of Ravago we operate both as manufacturer and distributor in Turkey with our more than 1000 employees, generating more than 10 percent of the global volume of Ravago.
Ravago Turkey as the second biggest producer in petrochemical sector serves in raw material production and disrtribution services which takes place in 13 locations with 10 different commercial companies.
Thanks to a R&D team, experienced production teams and an extensive knowledge in the field, we offer a wide product range and are duly ready to fulfill every request for special products not on the market as well as addressing to all kinds of solution seeking requests. We are the first choice not only in our country but also in 50 other countries to which we export and we are among the top 100 biggest industrial enterprises of Turkey.
We are searching for dynamic members of our rapidly growing organization for our company Color and More ,İstanbul / Ataşehir Organization;
The successful candidate should have the following experience and skills;
• BS degree in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry
• Good at written and spoken English,
• Advanced computer skills and knowledge of MS Office programs (Excel, Word, Powerpoint),
• Strong communication skills and taking active role as a team member,
• Strong planning, organizational skills,
• Problem solving competency, to be open to learn,
• Target oriented thinking,
• No restriction of travelling,
• Male candidates should have completed their military service,
• Candidates should have a driving license with driving experience
• Supporting all direct sales activities
• Market research, finding new customers, new markets and new opportunities
• Maintaining regular contact with all customers by customer visits,demonstrations and negotiations in order to achieve targets
• Report on the sector and the market developments closely
• Being in charge of proposals and payments of customers
• Preparing the report of customer visit, sales and payment