QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
RDC is an information technologies company that creates innovative ideas, transforms them into integration and provides best quality solutions with its highly experienced team in enterprise IT industry.
Our industry knowledge, experience and focus enable us to offer fast, revenue generating, innovative IT solutions to our customers and we are planning unprecedented new levels of service in their principal areas of business. Our success has evolved from working closely with our customers. We seek ongoing customer feedback to ensure our solutions are continually setting new benchmarks for our industry and are delivering them the highest possible financial and operational benefits. We have built long-term relationships with a number of significant customers, of which we are very proud.
For our clients, we are looking for Native Android Developers who meets the qualifications below;
· BS or MS in Computer Science or related field preferred,
· At least 3 years of experience in developing native mobile applications on Android
· Experience with Android SDK and Java SDK (Android Components, lifecycles, Layouts, Fragments, custom Animations & Drawables)
· Experience working with Java and/or Kotlin
· Experience with Web Services, integrating with RESTful API backends
· Solid understanding of client/server communication, ie. REST, HTTPS
· Experience with persistence and distributed systems
· Experience with AutoLayout, AutoResizing
· Considerable amount of experience with building tools, especially with Gradle, familiarity with continuous integration (Jenkins)
· Ability to effectively articulate technical solutions across technical and shareholder groups
· Solution-oriented, can take the initiative, responsible,
· Excellent English proficiency both verbal and written
· No military obligations for male candidates or postponed for at least 2 years.